Being an entrepreneur is hard enough without having to do the same tasks over and over again. Templates are a LIFE and TIME changer. You can watch the 5 minute tutorial video below or you can follow the step by step guidelines written.
1. Open Photoshop
2. Open Your Stock Image
3. Make a new layer
4. Click the Rectangle Tool on the left-hand side of your tool bar.
5. Make a rectangle inside the area you are wanting to drag and drop your future image.
6. Hit Command + T to readjust your rectangle if needed. Click and hold the command key to adjust the anchor points of the rectangle to be exact with your placement
7. Right Click your rectangle layer and click "Convert To Smart Object"
8. Save As your future mockup template as a PSD file.
9. Now you are ready to drag and drop any image into the rectangle you just made!
10. After you have inserted your image. Click and hold shift while you are adjusting your image to fit. Making sure to hold SHIFT will keep your image proportionate while adjusting the crop.
11. Right Click your image layer and hit "Create Clipping Mask"
12. Adjust as needed by hitting Command + T again. Make sure to hold down shift while you are cropping.
13. BOOM DONE!
PIN FOR LATER
Comments are closed.